Project Information Systems
- Investment plan UNESCO
- Controlling school building projects
- National Urban Development Policy
- Infrastructure development Europa Viertel
- Integrated Transportation Concept (offline)
- Architectural advisory board AIRRAIL Center
- Olympic Winter Games Bid Munich 2018
- Feasibility Study Munich 2018
- Olympic Games Bid Leipzig 2012
- National Bid FIFA World Cup 2006
Complex projects require the smooth exchange of information between a number of participants at different locations. Centralised information management ensures optimal planning quality while minimising costs and time inputs.
PROPROJEKT offers customised Internet-based information systems with centrally-stored project information made available to all parties involved in the project at all times. The array of technical solutions ranges from HTML-based downloads and virtual platforms to server solutions in a self-contained network.